OVERALL BENEFITS OF THE CORE UNIVERSITY INFORMATION SYSTEMS
No posts found.
SAIS – Student Academic Information System
- Real-time online enrollment. Students can immediately see the classes they are enrolled in.
- Faster enrollment and less need to wait in long lines due to use of waiting lists, streamlined processes, online processes, etc.
- Students are able to see their financial accounts at any time.
- Support for planning (during enrollment and long-term), including evaluation of scenarios for shifting and evaluation of requirements for graduation.
- Easier process for cross-registration, shifting and transfer of CU.
- Easier application process (non-UPCAT, graduate studies, non-degree, etc.).
- Timely receipt of notifications and alerts – deadlines, payments due, refunds, general announcements, etc.
- Online processes such as dropping a course, application for leave of absence, application for graduation, etc.
- Communications tools available for use by student groups such as Student Councils, organizations, etc.